Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How can I start my own blog?

You can start your own blog my logging on to www.blogger.com. You will need an email id and you will need to register. It is preferable if you have a gmail id. In case you do not have a gmail id please leave a comment with your email id and I shall send you an invite.

After you have an email id you will need to register on blogger. This is a 3 step user friendly approach which helps you to set up your own blog. The first step is basically to give your email id and password. You then need to give a name to your blog and give a description stating what your blog is about. The next step is to choose a layout for your blog. Blogger has a number of layouts to choose from and you can change the layout at any time by choosing another one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Mailboxmoney Your blogs look great with good ideas The top pro bloggers always say to do a blog in a niche, with a different sub topics so that you get interested viewers and if you add paid advertising you should get more clicks. We could exchange reviews. I'll do a short post about your blogs if you do one about any of mine Thanks