Monday, April 21, 2008

Prowling Panther

Prowling Panther is a PTC + PTR site. You get paid in the following manners
Click Links
Read Ads
Paid to Sign Up

There are plenty of links available. Today being my first day, there were around 20 links available. The payment per link / per ad is between 0.0025 cents to 0.0075 cents. For certain clicks you get paid by way of points.

I earned 5 cents on my first day. Minimum payout is $1 via Pay Pal. Thus without referrals you can reach minimum payout within 10 days.

Members at myLot have claimed that they have been paid by Prowling Panther. Thus this site looks good.

You can join Prowling Panther by clicking here.

2 comments:

clickcobalt said...

Hello,

That is true. Prowlingpanther is a nice site and a great site in the future. I will be happy you got paid here many many times. Keep on Clicking. Happy Clicking.

thanks,

Anonymous said...

I will join this one. I really trust MyLot, so if the members there tell they have paid it's true. Count me in